Skip to main content

The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Eau De Toilette

Finally I make a review about fragrance (phew). My favorite scent from The Body Shop was vanilla, I don't know why I cannot find this anymore :( Right now I'm using the scent that I never used before. This is The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Eau De Toilette. This is the fragrance that I currently used. I put it in my bag because it is so handy. This is not the actual amount of size of the bottle. I already used it about few times.





What They Say : The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit, eau de toilette, with community fair trade essence from sugarcane, fresh, citrusy scent, contains pink grapefruit extract, light and wearable.

To Me : I love this scent because it is fresh. The fresh scent wakes up my mood in the morning and that's good! The bottle size is 30ml (1.0 US FL OZ). It's hard for me to describe what kind of pink that the bottle itself. In Indonesia, the price is Rp 159,000 unfortunately I cannot find it on The Body Shop Indonesia website. I try to find it on The Body Shop UK website here and it's available there. The only problem is the scent is not long lasting which is poor because it is eau de toilette. I expect something that last for 2 hours or more from this eau de toilette but this one doesn't give me that long. It's like a love hate relationship lol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lancôme Exfoliance Corps

Holla friends! It's good to be back again, how are you? I hope you are fine. 2013 is almost over and I still get no job. It's truly sad for me actually. I really hope I will get a job before the end of the year. I already applied to many companies but haven't heard any good news. Yesterday one of the companies was called me, offered an opportunity. I hope I will success this time and hear good feedback from them. Enough about my story let's check about my favorite thing. This post is about one of my favorite high end brands. Yup, it's Lancôme , do you love them as much as I do?  It's Lancôme Exfoliance Corps . I really want my skin to be soft, smooth and looks radiance. I have tried some local brands but most of them dry really quick when I apply on my skin and too harsh until I need to mix them with my massage oil. Then fortunately, my aunty gave  Lancôme Exfoliance Corps  to me as a present when I visited her. I was extremely happy because yeah you know I

Clean & CLear : Active Clear Speed Clearing Acne Gel

I've been suffering from my acne since a long time until my sister introduced Clean & Clear : Active Clear Speed Clearing Acne Gel  to me, I was like found a new way to get them out of my forehead. Yes you right, most of my acne are on the forehead and the area around my brows. It's really irritating. My sister was so nice when she bought this to me a couple weeks ago. Let's check out about the rest What they say :  Clean and Clear active clear speed clearing acne gel  helps reduce appearance of acne fast. The fast acting micro-gel formula clear pimples from 4 hours. Helps reduce the appearance of : Redness - from 4 hours , Size - from 4 hours. Fast and clinically proven solution for acne prone skin, leaves skin noticeable clearer. To me : It helps me a lot ! I love it even my acne comes again right after I finished my period (annoying). It doesn't really clear the mark of the acne but really reduce the size and the redness of it. It smells like a mix

Estelle & Thild Lip Balm Raspberry Pink

Hi guys how are you? I'm great. I was met my college friends yesterday and I was extremely happy to meet them. They were looked so good. Aah how time flies so fast, I didn't realize we have been friends for four years but felt like 20 years haha. Okay enough about my life. Today's post is about my adorable lip balm. It's from Estelle & Thild . Honestly, Estelle & Thild is a new brand from me. I rarely heard about the brand but when I first tried about their lip balm I fall in love all of sudden. Let's read my review below :)  Mine is Raspberry Pink swatch What They Say: Estelle & Thild is an organic skin care from Swedish. They don't use  Parabens, mineral oils, sodium laurel/laureth sulphate (SLS), urea, diethanolamine (DEA), triethanolamine (TEA), synthetic emulsifiers (e.g. polyethylene glycol or PEG), dyes or other unnecessary additives. This lip balm contains castor seed oil*, olive oil*,  Shea  butter*, natural perfume (rasp