Skip to main content

Matrix Biolage Exquisite Oil Deep Replenishing Treatment

Hiiii, long time no see huh?! How are you guys? I hope you guys are all fine. I am so glad to be back here. Over and over again I apologize for my absences. It has been a very long time since my last post. I have been abandoned this blog (yeah abandoned really sorry to my blog and I mean it). Now as my apologize, I'm back with another review on my blog. My hair is getting long, long and longer. It's over my shoulder and almost my waist *sigh*. I'm not a pro at styling my own hair and I use my flat iron to style it but I'm not a big fan of hair tool. I sometimes use it. Yep, I own a flat iron and I need hair products to cover my hair from the heat. I'm using some hair oil to cover my hair like L'Oreal Mythic Oil and Matrix Biolage Exquisite Oil Deep Replenishing Treatment. Now, let's read my review about Matrix Biolage Exquisite Oil Deep Replenishing Treatment
There are ten tubes in a box and they smell lovely.


What They Say : Matrix Biolage Exquisite Oil Replenishing Treatment provides ultimate conditioning with a blend of luxurious Moringa, Macadamia and Argan Oil. To use massage contents into wet hair. Leave in for 2-3 minutes. Rinse. May also be used with heat for a unique deep conditioning experience. Place unopened tube in a cup of hot tap water for 1 minute. Massage contents directly onto hair.

To Me : The packaging of Matrix Biolage Exquisite Oil Replenishing Treatment is simple (and clean of course). The white color makes it looks like "professional hairdresser use only" lol what a thought (sorry :) ) I love the tube since it's easy to bring to anywhere as travel size. I use about 3 or 5 drops. One bottle can be used 3 or 4 times for me. The oil? I love it!! It's not greasy. The first thing I worried about hair oil is how long I have to wait until it gets dry onto my hair. But guess what?! It absorbs quick to my hair. I used it as shield to my hair before I use flat iron. The result: My hair feels better! No dry at the ends, it smells good and soft! Honestly I never used it as massage before shampooing. I prefer to use it to protect my hair from hair tools or ultra violet lights. For the price? It's quite expensive in my country but it worth. I can see the difference of my hair with and without this. Without Matrix Biolage Exquisite Oil Replenishing Treatment my hair gets dry and looks dull which I hate it.

Do you use have the same experienced with me in using Matrix Biolage Exquisite Oil Replenishing Treatment? Or do you have any other hair treatment?

Comments

  1. great product:) please visit me in free time:) http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lancôme Exfoliance Corps

Holla friends! It's good to be back again, how are you? I hope you are fine. 2013 is almost over and I still get no job. It's truly sad for me actually. I really hope I will get a job before the end of the year. I already applied to many companies but haven't heard any good news. Yesterday one of the companies was called me, offered an opportunity. I hope I will success this time and hear good feedback from them. Enough about my story let's check about my favorite thing. This post is about one of my favorite high end brands. Yup, it's Lancôme , do you love them as much as I do?  It's Lancôme Exfoliance Corps . I really want my skin to be soft, smooth and looks radiance. I have tried some local brands but most of them dry really quick when I apply on my skin and too harsh until I need to mix them with my massage oil. Then fortunately, my aunty gave  Lancôme Exfoliance Corps  to me as a present when I visited her. I was extremely happy because yeah you know I

Clean & CLear : Active Clear Speed Clearing Acne Gel

I've been suffering from my acne since a long time until my sister introduced Clean & Clear : Active Clear Speed Clearing Acne Gel  to me, I was like found a new way to get them out of my forehead. Yes you right, most of my acne are on the forehead and the area around my brows. It's really irritating. My sister was so nice when she bought this to me a couple weeks ago. Let's check out about the rest What they say :  Clean and Clear active clear speed clearing acne gel  helps reduce appearance of acne fast. The fast acting micro-gel formula clear pimples from 4 hours. Helps reduce the appearance of : Redness - from 4 hours , Size - from 4 hours. Fast and clinically proven solution for acne prone skin, leaves skin noticeable clearer. To me : It helps me a lot ! I love it even my acne comes again right after I finished my period (annoying). It doesn't really clear the mark of the acne but really reduce the size and the redness of it. It smells like a mix

Estelle & Thild Lip Balm Raspberry Pink

Hi guys how are you? I'm great. I was met my college friends yesterday and I was extremely happy to meet them. They were looked so good. Aah how time flies so fast, I didn't realize we have been friends for four years but felt like 20 years haha. Okay enough about my life. Today's post is about my adorable lip balm. It's from Estelle & Thild . Honestly, Estelle & Thild is a new brand from me. I rarely heard about the brand but when I first tried about their lip balm I fall in love all of sudden. Let's read my review below :)  Mine is Raspberry Pink swatch What They Say: Estelle & Thild is an organic skin care from Swedish. They don't use  Parabens, mineral oils, sodium laurel/laureth sulphate (SLS), urea, diethanolamine (DEA), triethanolamine (TEA), synthetic emulsifiers (e.g. polyethylene glycol or PEG), dyes or other unnecessary additives. This lip balm contains castor seed oil*, olive oil*,  Shea  butter*, natural perfume (rasp